Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some good things about this weekend:
~My sink is empty! The dishes are all clean for once, yay!
~Hailey has had 2 nightmare free nights in a row!!
~D went camping last night so I got the bed all to myself for a night and slept really well!
~I finally got some pictures uploaded to the family blog! And this is what happened during the time I spent doing that post...

When I asked her what she did she said "That's Kleenex..." I asked her if she did it and she said "No." I asked her who did it then and she finally said "Hailey." At least she's honest :) I can't complain, I was wishing she'd keep herself busy for just a few minutes to give me time to get something done...well, she kept herself busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! That's something Ava would do.